Thursday, January 22, 2015
Thursday, January 22, 2015

A few random questions from the brat!

A few random questions:

If I were to go back to having my own Domain.. how many of you guys would still follow/read?

It's been suggested to me that I take up video blogging to add to normal posting here - what do you guys think about this? I am thinking of making a test run of it, but would need a fun starting topic to do it with!

Do you guys think it's time for a new look around here...perhaps something a bit more sexy? Or, should I leave the layout alone. :P

I have some exciting news, I have been talking with the editor over at www.simplysxy.com, after getting a couple of very kind emails from them.  I will be writing some topics for them and featured on the site. I am so excited. I already have my first topic assignment in the works here, stay tuned! 


Hope everyone is having a good week! I know I have a few new readers this week, a few I know personally and am very happy to have here. A shout out to you guys, mwah! xx








4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am emailing you right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it! What is your email again? I'll keep looking in the mean time. :)

      Delete
    2. LOL. I just responded! Maybe I should make my email a bit more clear on this place, huh? lol. xxxx

      Delete
  2. JOIN Domestic Discipline Life for only a one off fee of £5 no further payments! Offer ends at 8pm!
    http://www.myddlife.com

    Princess xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx