Tuesday, August 5, 2014

30 Days of Submission. Day 20.

Day 20: Has your submission increased or decreased over time?

Increased over time. I've always been very naturally submissive, but it has definitely grown a ton since becoming a 24/7 sub, with learning, training etc. 

Have you ever had to renegotiate your submission due to a change in your feelings or circumstance?

Renegotiate? No, not really. Sir has altered rules and protocols over time, things change in life and that sometimes means things need to change in the daily rules. If I have a change in feelings in anything, I ask Him if I may speak freely to Him about it,and if He feels something needs to be altered, He alters it for how He sees best. 

I can really only think of a couple times that has happened, and it wasn't to lessen anything - but that I asked if things to go up a level. In asking for more structure, strictness or things in those areas. That really doesn't fall under renegotiating my submission though - does it? lol. 

*yawn* Was it just me, or was todays question kinda boring. haha.

xx
brat



2 comments:

  1. It wasn't just you brat, I thought the question were kind of boring. You're answers, however, were not boring at all. You appear to be the yardstick by which so many other subs could be measured. What a good girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sub hub,
      I'm glad to know it wasn't just me! lol. And thank you, so much.. what you said here made me feel so very good. That was one of the nicest compliments I have gotten in a long time. Thank you. :) <3 xxoo

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx