Monday, July 14, 2014

Writing Challenge *extra*. Losing or gaining?

*In the beginning, did you ever wonder if you would lose your sense of self somehow in your slavery? Has that proven to be the case? Is that still a question for you?*

I think I may have had some similar thoughts in passing. I am so naturally submissive, that even before we started living this way fully, we always sort of had the dynamics in tact. He's always had a Dominate role over me, in many ways. We just didn't know there was a lifestyle out there, or names, different dynamics etc. Once we did discover that, it was like a huge light bulb went on for us! Finding that there was a whole world and community of people out that there that lived this way opened up so many doors for us.

What I have actually found since then, is that I haven't lost anything. I have gained, a lot. He has helped me grow into the person He knew I could be, and the person I wanted to be. I gained security, comfort, trust and confidence in ways I never imagined. It set something deep inside of me free. 

10 comments:

  1. "...we always sort of had the dynamics in tact. He's always had a Dominate role over me, in many ways."

    I can relate to that sooo much. Of course you already know this, lol, but yeah. :) Gotta agree with the gaining, there's a whole lotta sense of self to gain from embracing this kind of relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Sense of self gain - that is perfectly worded! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, thank you *curtsy* ;)

      Delete
    3. *throws more glitter at you* ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I wonder if I'm losing myself or gaining myself. When He and I first started talking I shared about wanting someone to control. I didn't know the exact name for it. Or even to what degree. I am submissive by nature. Sure, it took a little nudging from Him as I kind of questioned (didn't have trust with Him) it. We met many times before sleeping together and He demonstrated that Dominance. the first time (the lioness awakes is the blog title) and I knew then and there He was a Dom. On my own, I submitted more.

    It took 6 miss until He admitted it and allowed me to walk through the door. Since then, I've never felt more complete. My friends, who are close, have seen a change in me and for the better.

    Definitely agree with MN, a sense of self gain has occurred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so enjoyed reading that, His slut , thank you for sharing! I love hearing about how other subs and Doms came together, and the adventures and lessons etc. I can just imagine the feelings you had leading up to that point. Then how wonderful it probably felt when he allowed you to walk through that door. How awesome hon.

      And yes - absolutely.. self gain all the way. :)

      Hugs,
      brat

      Delete
    2. Glad you enjoyed. April 8th "the door was opened ....." marked a yr since first play session. It links to how the door opened.

      Delete
    3. Awesome, I will look for it! :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
    4. I'm hoping to read more of yours tonight. I like your style of writing.

      Delete
    5. Aw, thank you! I have the next writing challenge in the works as we speak. It'll be posted by tonight. :) Thank you so much for your comments!

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx