Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Writing Challenge 3: Oh, you dirty talker!

I thought I would never [BLANK] but I did and here’s the story!


I have been going back to this post all day, in between doing other posts - posting comments - chores etc. etc. And what do I have for it.. er, nothing! Nightmare is very kind, she is giving me the option to pick another topic for today's challenge. For the only thing I can think for this topic here is, perhaps I cannot think of anything, because I am a very 'try everything once' kind of girl.. and know I will try almost anything... and go back screaming for more if I like it! 

But, there is no fun in posting just that - so, I am going to randomly pick an extra topic.. don't move!

Wait for it.. oops, dang touch screen... ok, page open.. using touch screen to pick random label tag, and wa laa... here we go, new topic! Ahem.


Are you encouraged to use dirty talk during sexual play? How does it make you feel?


Yes! Now ask me if I am any good at it!?  Sir is absolutely wonderful at this, He never misses a beat, always knows exactly what to say, and exactly how to say it. Me? I get a bit, flustered... I get lucky if I can form a coherent sexy sentence in my head, let alone say it out loud. What He does end up with, is a lot of begging, groaning, yessss Sir etc. etc. And, this is the one time I am allowed to curse.. I do take full advantage of that. I am sure you get the point without me writing out a bunch of naughty examples. ;) This is something though, that I am working on, and am determined to get better at.

6 comments:

  1. Dirty talking...

    *hangs head in shame*

    I am with you on the dirty talking. So horrid when it comes to getting all nasty with my verbage. Monster says it's cute, like watching someone else's kid cuss for the first time, thinking they are total rebels. Lol

    Those labels! I love them! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, glad to know that I am not alone! Sir says the same thing, He actually likes that I get all..... twitterpated, it seems. lol

      Lol, the labels are YOUR fault.. you are rubbing off on me! lol!

      Delete
  2. Sure blame me lol

    Daddies... they are so weird sometimes and so easily amused with us. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun to blame you. :D hehehe

      lol, soooo true! Got to love it! lol

      Delete
  3. Not good at dirty talk here, I always feel like an idiot. Though I am quite vocal, it's mostly begging and moaning for me. Glad I'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is exactly how I start feeling when I try to do it intentionally. lol But yes, I don't think He would have any complaints on the vocal part. hehe

      Thanks for commenting hon! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx