Friday, July 18, 2014

30 Days of Submission. Day 1.

Day 1: Does your submission – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label? Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination? If you do not use a label, why?

 We are 24/7 Dominant/submissive, but there are many combinations of a lot of the labels that people use in our dynamics. I have a little/baby girl side and a pet/puppy side and a very much growing slave side.

We have a lot of the Taken in Hand and 1950's style/type in our dynamics.. we also do Domestic Discipline. Trying to describe such a mix of labels and dynamics can get complex.  I am also a bottom to a few people in our local community.


Do we use labels? For that very complex reason, I try not to do so. I'll use them when needed, but our relationship/dynamics go way beyond labels.. and it's taken us a lot of hard work, trial and error, and exploring to find what all works for us.

8 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing the 30 days of submission questions! We will get to know so much about you in the next month.

    We are a lot like you. We don't fall under a set label and our relationship is always growing and changing. I feel that labels can put restrictions on a relationship without the couple realizing it.

    Pet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pet, thank you SO much! :) I am excited to be doing it also. :)

      Yes, you said it perfectly, they put such restrictions on things, no room to explore or do things in a way that works for those involved in the relationship. :)

      Delete
  2. That last paragraph sums it up perfectly. Labels can be so restrictive and too generalized.

    I still need to sit down and work on mine. >_> But your answer is fantabulous. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so can be! :) I got distracted, so don't know if you have started yours yet, but about to go check. lol And thank you doll! <3 xxoo

      Delete
  3. 30 days of submission I love this idea ! Might have to do this soon. I agree it's hard to put an exact label on relationship. ~ s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you'd like me to email you the list, just let me know. :) xx

      xx brat

      Delete
    2. I'd love the list!:) thank you !
      ~s
      bigdlils0113@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Emailed! :)) My pleasure. :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx