Thursday, July 17, 2014

Writing Challenge um, 5? Happy little nympho! x_x

1. Your role?
Submissive/Slave.
 
2. Current relationship?
Owned and Collared.
 
3. Your favorite type of play?
Why is it that whoever writes these things insists on making us pick a favorite this or that? Can't we just love it all and be happy little nymphos?? x_x
 
4. Your most hated type of play?
*sigh* Suppose there had to be hated, as well. Um, I really cannot think of any I hate. See, happy little nympho! 

5. The most annoying habit of your owner/slave/whatever you call your SO?
Hah! Nice try... not falling for that trouble! :P
 
6. Your deepest fear?
Death. Not my own, those of who I love. I've lost my brother, who was my everything all growing up and into adulthood. As well as a lot of other important people. I fear losing Sir, and my children the most.
 
7. Your most memorable public experience (or what you would like to do in public)?
Aside the Anal Demo bottoming in this post? Not sure if I can top that one. lol 
 
8. What gets you in the mood?
*snort* I think a more appropriate question would be, what *doesn't* get you in the mood. Sir says I am always in one!

9. Favorite method of masturbation?
Hm, I absolutely love my Hitachi wand. It will always be a favorite, perhaps added with a penetration type toy. But lately, I've really been enjoying a new realistic like dildo, that has the suction cup thing on the bottom. I found a fun way to use it in the bathtub, while letting the water hit me at the same time. 
 
10. Scariest thing you’ve seen or heard of in BDSM land?
Can't think of anything. Bad happens everywhere, not just in BDSM land. 
 
11. Number of hours you spend on Fet when you should be doing other things?
Back in the day, way to many. Now? I get on there to check messages and post the occasional picture. 
 
12. Thing that was hotter in fantasy than it was in reality?
If I come across something, I'll write about it - so far so good! lol
 
13. Most longed-for experience?
Hm. Tough one. I really miss the feeling of  what a triad can bring to you. The closeness, the sharing. Aside that, I long to be closer to my Domme and her Guy. When Sir and I are with them, it's a wonderful feeling of connection and closeness. 
 
14. Ouchiest toy?
Meaning implements? Or sex toys? o.O Implement wise - Sir makes His own paddles. He has one that He made that He calls The Squiggle. Think Dr. Seuss paddle wise, seriously. It's wavy,and has holes in it. And it stings like a son of a gun. His leather belt has a huge impact and ow factor also. And He has sooo many paddles and tools!
 
15. Book or movie that every newbie has to read/see?
Secretary. Seriously.
 
16. Thing you’d like to change about yourself?
I've worked really hard to change the things I'd like to change, and have come a long way with them. The bigger ones would be self-esteem.

17. Thing you’re most proud of?
That Sir and I have been together for nearly 20 years, and known each other for longer than that. We have beautiful children, and a relationship that is still very hot, and very very wonderful. It just keeps getting better and better.
 
18. Funniest dom name you’ve ever heard?
o.O No clue. 
 
19. Do your family and friends know?
Probably, I announced this blog on my FB, not sure how many of them are reading.. but we've agreed to no longer hide who we are. 

9 comments:

  1. Heh, we listed the same thing for #6 and the movie. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, doesn't surprise me! Off to read yours next, fell behind on everything yesterday, eee! x_x <3

      Delete
    2. Really, after what... four years? I shouldn't be surprised when we have something in common. Or wind up thinking about the same thing. Or disappear from the internet at the same time. I shouldn't be surprised by these things. But I always am. Lol

      Delete
    3. lol! See, kink soul mates! Eventually we may get used to it.... maybe. lol

      Delete
  2. "Happy nympho" love it! Do you mind if I steal this questionnaire for my blog at some point? Looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you! And of course hon, feel free! Any of the surveys/journal and blog prompts anyone can feel free to use. I look forward to seeing your responses to it! :)

      Delete
  3. #6.. seriously, I could send myself into a panic attack thinking about it.

    PS I love these types of posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, Right? We went through a huge scare a few months ago, we were told that Sir may have had cancer. I had never been so scared in my life. He, thank gods, does not have it!

      And thank you, they are fun to do - and help me when I am stuck on what to write about! lol :)

      xxoo

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx