Saturday, July 26, 2014

Just need to be spanked...

Hey all, sorry I haven't gotten the last couple of days of submission posted.. we had some wifi issues that we just got fixed. Sir got home today, so I will be spending some much needed time with Him tonight.. but I will get the days caught up asap, as well as any posts I've missed reading from you all.

To those who sent emails about Sir coming home, I was very touched by them.. and that you guys remembered! What awesome friends you guys already are! I missed you all the last few days! lol

Off to serve and be a bit naughty. ;)

xxoo
brat


6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you two! Have fun and remember that you can always share. Lmao. Let me live vicariously through you while I am visiting family! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you doll! I don't mind sharing at all.. *grin* :D Many updating posts coming your way. ;)

      Delete
  2. Yay sir being home! Enjoy!

    Also I wanted to take a moment to thank you for posting your rules, my Sir is using them to build our rules document. They are especially helpful since we both suffer from chronic pain.

    Enjoy your Sir being home! Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you blug frog pal! :)

      And you are so very welcome. I am glad it is being helpful for you guys. I so struggle sometimes dealing with chronic pain, and I find having the structure and rules really help me. :)

      Many hugs to you Beth! And thanks again. :)

      xx brat

      Delete
  3. So happy for the both of you! I'm sure it's such a relief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Misty. Having Him home is wonderful as always - and we have big news as well. Stay tuned, I'll be posting about it as soon as I get my 30 days of submission caught up. :) xxoo Hugs!

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx