Sunday, July 20, 2014

Don't feed it after Midnight!

Had to share this photo. What is the first thing that comes to your guys' mind with this pic? I am torn between, omg - I want those undies...  I hope it doesn't bite her... and Hot damn. lol.

Of course anyone who has seen the movie, will also probably think things like, don't feed it after Midnight! Or, how many wet jokes can we get? haha. :)

Btw, thank you to everyone who has left such awesome comments and sent such great messages via the contact form.

Have a great, kinky night....

brat.


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Posting this pic before bed, lead to interesting dreams. lol.

      xx

      Delete
  2. Gizmo looks very, very happy to be right where he's at. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, doesn't he though? I know they turn into evil little things once fed or wet - but man, I always wanted one. lol.

      Delete
  3. Don't get it wet!

    Super cute undies, I want some. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, right! And Yes, I so want some also! hehe! <3

      Delete
  4. Okay.....When I first saw this the first thing that popped into my head is that cupcake....you should NEVER get these....Ever. They get wet....Things happen .... >.< Do I need to be clearer? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol lol! With me, that would be so bad. According to Sir, I am always wet. :P lol!

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx