Monday, July 21, 2014

30 Days of Submission. Day 4.

Let's see what is on the list for day 4...

 Day 4: Do you switch into a dominant role at any time? If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over? Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms? If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

Do you switch into a dominant role at any time?
Mm, no. lol. I would get into much trouble if I did. And I honestly never even ponder trying. I get impish - but never dominant. I wouldn't dream of trying to be Dominant over Sir or my Domme.

If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over?
Sir is in the Military, and often has had to go away for training or etc. He leaves a lot of the household things up to me, care for the children, and other household/child responsibilities. He always has the final word on things, though. I run all important matters through Him whenever possible. When He is away, He leaves me schedules to follow, tasks to do - both naughty and normal - and I am still to follow His rules, even if He needs to adjust them for the time away.

Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms?
This question actually makes me lol. For me, absolutely not. 

If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?
Sure, I have thought about it in the past. I am just to naturally submissive. Sir says He could see me topping another female, I can see myself *maybe* topping another female. But to be fully Dominant over someone else? It's just not who I am, my brain doesn't work that way. I strive off of structure, and discipline. I am at my best when I am in my full submissive mind space. 


 



 

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that the thought of you dominating someone is a little hot to me? Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol lol. Not at all! You just put fun thoughts into my head, that's for sure. lol. Sir always says He knows I have it in me somewhere. I dunno, never really tried beyond the one time I tried to Him, WAYYY back in the day before we knew much about it! lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx