Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Demons. **His Slut, read this post**



Since I have been back to blogging, I have met a new friend and we clicked rather instantly. We've been emailing a bit, and she is having a hard time with something I can very much relate with. Losing someone very close, that was a mentor type as well as friend. She has said that she thinks that the one she lost has sent me to her.  Here's to new friendships, sharing, and finding people who understand.



In reading her most recent post, I thought of this song. This is one of the many songs I would so dedicate to both Sir and my Domme.



His Slut, this is for you babe. Read the lyrics as you listen. xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Powerful! Thinks of what I finally broke down and shared with Master yesterday. I sent Him the song immediately. Well, after I purchased it. Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you'd feel the same about the lyrics as I do. Glad you enjoyed it. Would love to hear what your Master thinks of it as well. :) xx

      Delete
    2. He won't make comment on it. He is an action man. Words are left to me. :)

      Delete
    3. Nothing wrong with that! *grin* Most Dom's I know seem to be that way, maybe a Dom thing! lol. xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx