Tuesday, July 29, 2014

30 Days of Submission. Days 10,11 and 12.

Round two of catch ups! ;)

Day 10: Does any element of BDSM occur as a part of your submissive relationships? How do you feel about BDSM? Is it core to your submission, peripheral or non-existent (other than the submission part)?

 BDSM - Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism or also known as - Bondage & Discipline / Domination & Submission / Sadism & Masochism. Does any element occur as part of my submissive relationships? Yes.. all of the above. I am a masochist, Sir is a Sadist. We practice many BDSM elements and many different fetishes. 

The core of my submission though? Not really, no. It's hot.. very hot. And fun... very fun. And most end in very - eyes roll back in your head, lip biting, scream shattering orgasms. The core of my submission however, is not based off of these things. It is based off of the desire of pleasing and serving. Of being who I naturally am. Of being fully owned by another. Of giving all the control over to someone else that you trust fully, and someone who helps you grow, and be all that you really can be, (Eee, that sounded very Army,haha) and are meant to be.

Now, there are a lot of elements in the BDSM that are part of our daily life in being 24/7. And a lot of things that do come into play with how I submit. Kneeling, being collared and/or leashed. Following rules and having that structure. The discipline/punishments, the rewards... I could go on and on, on things that could fall into many of those categories, and how they are apart of our every day lives. 

 
Day 11: Do you include service as a part of your expectations of your submission? How do you define service? What does it mean to you? If not, what is it about the concept of service that is not for you?


Service in Submission... Wikipedia says it well. And for me? Oh yes. Again, absolutely yes. I am a very very service oriented submissive. From making/serving coffee, to shaving Sir, to washing His back, getting His clothes laid out, doing the household chores, removing His boots after He returns from work.. etc etc. This is another list that could go on for ages! But in doing all of these things, I find a very big sense of happiness and fullness. There is a very deep joy that comes out of serving for me, and I don't think I could be any other way in this part of my submission.


Day 12: Do you include financial submission within the definition of your own submission and if yes, how does it manifest itself? If no, is there a particular reason why? Are you familiar with the concepts of financial submission? Do you have an opinion about financial submission in general?

With Sir and I, we always pretty much have had this. I am very good at doing budgets, handling bills and such, but Sir has always had the say on what gets spent, how the money gets handled. He always has the final word. I ask permission to buy things and etc. It works for us, He treats me very equally when we discuss money, and values my opinion on how to do things with money. We make a lot of decisions together, but still, in the end - He has the final say on all things.

I think many relationships have this, even those not in a D/s type relationship. Often, one partner is better at organizing money, paying bills, doing a budget and so on.

6 comments:

  1. That was wonderful. I'll bet you're a pretty damn good submissive wife, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you, sub hub! I do try, that is for sure! It may be more challenging once my school schedule and such pick up.. but I'll always do my best with it. :)

      Delete
  2. You have nspired me to continue with my 30 days of submission..started about 3 yrs ago I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little, yay! I can't wait to read them, and I will have to go check out your labels and find the ones you've done. :) I am behind one everyone's blogs and need to play catch up on reading. :)

      Delete
  3. Money, oh money. I can't buy anything without asking. I will pay the bills when he tells me to, but I'm horrible about budgets and whatnot. However, with big purchases he will always ask my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, money oh money indeed, lol. Budgeting definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea. :) Sir wasn't always so great at it Himself, He has gotten a lot better,though! lol. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx