Tuesday, July 22, 2014

30 Days of Submission. Day 5.

Day 5: Have you been or are you in a dominant/submissive dynamic relationship or is this new to you? Have you been in more than one D/s relationship? How were they the same? How were they different? What is unique about your relationships in your mind?

  Have you been or are you in a dominant/submissive dynamic relationship or is this new to you?
 Have and am. Not new to me at all.

  Have you been in more than one D/s relationship?
 I am currently in two, I have both a Dom and a Domme. Have been in two others in the past. One, an ex Mistress, who was my first Mistress. Went well, but in the end, the feelings her and I developed for one another became to much for her primary partner. The other, Sir's and my ex-girlfriend, we had a big mix of dynamics involved in the Triad we all had.

 How were they the same? How were they different? What is unique about your relationships in your mind?
We will go with current relationships on this one. They are the same in the fact that they are both my Dominants, as well as Daddy/Mummy roles.... they both rock my toe socks and make me scream in pleasure - and pain.... They both turn me into a submissive puddle of goo with just a look or word...and they both bring out things inside of me, that I struggle to let out with anyone else.
 
They are different in a lot of aspects - both Sir and Ma'am are highly intelligent, and have different views... but in a good way. They seem to balance one another out in some things. In the time that we have all been embracing the dynamic between Ma'am and I, there has surprisingly not been one single hiccup or issue. It all just works so smoothly. 

How are they unique? That could take all day to describe. What relationship isn't unique in it's own ways?

With Sir, He has been my everything since I was 15 years old.. and that was after my swooning after Him for a year. He was my best friend, He became my Husband, and then my Dominant. He has always said that He knew the first night He saw me, that I was the one. We have been through so much together, and I would be lost without Him. He saved me, and our love - and the sex gets better and better as we go. Who knew that could happen!

With Ma'am - she is one of my missing puzzle pieces. (And we have the tattoos to show it <3) We work so well together, we understand each other - often without words being needed. The first night I saw Her, she was doing Her adult story telling performance at the local dungeon here, and I was instantly captivated by Her. Her confidence - Her voice - Her eyes.. everything. I never imagined that in my wildest dreams that she would pick me to belong to Her. Despite the miles between us, she is the most amazing woman I have ever been with, In all ways.  

See, I could ramble on for ages on this sort of topic - but I think you guys get the point. I'll stop with the corniness now! x_x 



14 comments:

  1. A Dom and a Domme interesting I love reading your post ! ~ s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you lil! :) If interested, rules from both Sir and Ma'am are up in my tabs at the top of my blog. :) xx

      Delete
    2. Ok so how do they feel about each other ? How does that work? I'm intrigued now :)

      Delete
    3. They get along very well but they are not romantically involved. Ma'am has a wonderful fella of Her own as well. :) We've done the triad thing in the past, where we have shared the relationship though. Got to love Poly worlds, they can get interesting. lol :) xxoo

      Delete
    4. Sounds like you know how to balance it all ❤️

      Delete
    5. We do indeed try, thank you BigD lils. :) <3

      Delete
  2. You made me cry. The love that just emanates from this... Oh gosh, it's almost tangible. You all are so lucky to have each other in your lives.

    This is magical. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. :) I am one lucky brat, that is for sure. :) Thank you love. <3 xxoo

      Delete
  3. I really wish there was a love button. You can feel the love you have for both your Dom and your Domme. It's magical, just like monster said. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly interesting world you have Amber. A Dom and a Domme. I know I cant help but wonder how much energy and confidence must going into not having a problem with that a poly relationship, but you all seemed to have it worked out pretty good. I see BigD lils also asked the question i had on my mind how the two dominants felt about each other.

    Another question I have is what would happen if each Dominant wish you have you at the same time? Other than reasonable people working it out, are there ground rules?

    Very interesting life and blog Amber. So glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... Any type of poly relationships take a lot of energy, work, and you said the perfect word - confidence. But they can be so worth it, and so very fulfilling. :)

      That is a very good question. I think with Ma'am and I being in a long distance relationship, we haven't really had to face this much. Sir is very encouraging and supportive of any time we can spend together, if it be during her visiting here - or anytime we can spend in other ways for now. Online/skype etc. I think it helps that we all get along as well as we do.. when the four of us are together in person (Sir, Ma'am, Ma'am's partner,and me) we all just fit together so well. Amazing connections all the way around - it's really amazing. :)

      Thank you for commenting, and feeling free to ask questions - I love that everyone feels like that can ask anything. That is one thing I always hope for when I make a post. :)

      And the feeling is very, very mutual. So glad I found you as well! xx

      Delete
  5. You are a truly lucky woman. I am so happy that you are happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon.. I really do feel so very lucky. :)

      Thank you for commenting, I always enjoy getting comments from you. xx :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx