Thursday, July 31, 2014

30 Days of Submission. Day 14 and 15.

Day 14: Does religion have any bearing on your decision to submit? If not, are you familiar with religious based submission and do you view it as similar to other types of submission or dissimilar?

No, it doesn't having any bearing on my decision to submit. I would have to read about this some, before giving a complete answer... I really do not know much about religious based submission.  I'd be interested to hear others thoughts on this though - if any readers would like to comment about it.


..And since I don't have much to say on Day 14 (shocker, I know,haha).. I will throw Day 15 into this post as well.

Day 15: Has your submission evolved over time? If so, how has it evolved for you and if not (or if you are just starting out) how might you see or imagine it evolving in the future?

Absolutely. I think we all evolve over time in anything and everything that we do. I think as people, Dominant, submissive, switch, vanilla - etc... we all evolve. Through a submissive outlook, we evolve as we learn.. as we get trained.. as our trust, security, confidence and comfort grow. 


 

4 comments:

  1. Love your answers dear. As an aside, I can't wait to see your post on craving punishment. I have a feeling that your moniker (brat) has something to do with it.

    Keep up the excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sub hub! :) And as per usual, you are so very insightful! That is exactly what the post starts out with. lol. Hoping to get it done tonight, if not - it'll be posted tomorrow. :) xxoo!

      Delete
  2. The evolution is what makes this journey so wonderful, well it's a big part anyway. I hope you get some insight into the religious aspects of submission because I'm really curious about this as well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! :) I haven't received any input on the topic, but I think I will be doing some research on the subject, once I do, I will share what I find out. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx