Sunday, July 20, 2014

30 Days of Submission. Day 3.

Day 3: How do you know you are submissive or have the potential to be submissive? How do you feel when you express your submission?

How do you know you are submissive or have the potential to be submissive? 

I am sure it is not the same for everyone, but for me, I just knew. Everyone is so different in this aspect. I mean, there are people out there that hold very high jobs and careers, where they have to be in charge, a leader, and/or Dominant in daily life. Not all of these people, but a great number of them I have learned, have a huge submissive side, or like to be able to let go, and let someone else have the control in the relationship. Then, there are people like Sir, who just doesn't have a submissive bone in His body. Not even His pinky toe! Dominant at work, Dominant at home.  And, people like me - who is just completely submissive. It comes natural to them. 

How do you feel when you express your submission?

This, I find tougher to explain. How do you feel when you taste a reallly reallly shreking (my replacement word for the f word, I am not allowed to swear) good piece of cake? How do you feel when you finally reach climax after a lot of teasing and foreplay? How do you really describe certain feelings like this?
To express submission - To serve... is a feeling of... wholeness. Completeness. It's fulfills something deep inside of you. For me, without it... I would feel so out of place. So much like... something huge in me was missing.

5 comments:

  1. Love this and love your answer. Like you, it's hard to say. I do know that there is nothing more glorious, comfortable and beautiful than when I am immersed in my subspace. For me (and most men i'm sure), orgasm denial and chastity is a key component to happiness as a sub husband, but I can tell without question that I get my greatest joy, my genuine pleasure out giving pleasure to my Mistress Wife. I have said it before, I am certain that I could orgasm simply by watching her orgasm and I can honestly say, the thought of whether or not I will be allowed to orgasm never enters my mind during sex. If it is to happen, it is because Mistress wants it to happen and if it doesn't, it is because it is not something Mistress thinks I need then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I so admire your strength in all I have read from you so far when it comes to the orgasm denial and chastity. I don't personally know a lot of male submissives, and I am finding your journey so wonderful.

      I also think it is so amazing that the near site of watching your Mistress orgasm could make you orgasm as well. That feeling of knowing they are having the ultimate pleasure, is so arousing. I so get that.

      I love your comments, and am so enjoying to get to know you!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Your answer for how it feels was perfect. So fluffing perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles at the fluffing perfect* Hehe, thank you doll.. <3

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Misty. And no, I do not mind at all! I will hop over to read it in just a moment. :) When you do start embracing those parts of yourself, refreshing is such a good word for how it feels. I am so happy for you that you have been able to embrace and feel whole. I look fwd to reading the post you shared.

    LOL. Tell your sweet daughter that the pink was months ago, to look at the top of my blog, the blue/teal purple is what I have right now. And tell her at Christmas last year, I did do green. A very dark green. :) hehe, cute! :) I think I've done every color there is. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts/comments! I will always do my best to respond! xx